Random Interesting Fact 英会話「あぜりあ」本八幡・西船橋
Do you ever find yourself reading or watching something and learn something new? I mean, I am sure we are always learning new things but what about the things that we will rarely need to help us in life. Well some people call these things useless facts, and this because they are not helpful UNLESS you are on a game of Jeopardy or a game about facts people don’t normally know.
I personally love useless, random, interesting facts and I always want to share them. You never know who you could impress with these facts one day or how could help you win a T.V. game show.
When I was in elementary school I was on the school academic derby team. Every week we would go down to the news station and compete against other schools. It was a competition based on things we learned in school and outside of school; such as useless/random facts. Have you ever been on a team like that? If so, what was it like, did you it enjoy it?
Here are a few of my favorite random facts that I have stuck in my head.
1. Not all snakes lay eggs. Only about 70% of all snakes lay eggs.
2. The reason the palms of our hands and feet are lighter than our skin is due to the lack of melanin that is produced in those places.
3. Male seahorses give birth and not the females.
4. If a person has perfect eyesight then their eyeballs are perfectly round.
5. Crocodiles can’t stick out their tongues. (that is kind of weird right)
If ever you come across a random fact that you think is interesting, please share it with me!
「Azalea Language School」